The Thrive Childcare Centre follows guidelines provided by the public health office of the province of Manitoba. Information provided below was adapted from Manitoba Families Town Halls with Dr. Roussin ELCC general questions – April 16, 2020.
- Hours of operation 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Children bring their own lunches.
- We continue to screen all staff and children daily.
- We follow current recommendations from Public Health and ELCC for all illnesses including Covid.
- We will monitor levels of sickness and mask/social distance/limit the number of parents inside at a time as needed.
- Currently adults continue to mask.
- Signage on the front doors will inform visitors and families of expectations and Public Health recommendations.
- No one experiencing vomiting, diarrhea or a fever within the last 24 hours should be at the centre. Must be fever free without medication for 24 hours.
- We may need to reduce hours, limit numbers or close completely if we have an outbreak of serious illness including COVID-19.