Thrive Community Support Circle announcement concerning COVID-19
October 28, 2020
*MASKS ARE MANDATORY BEFORE ENTERING ANY THRIVE SITE*
Please be aware that this is an evolving situation and we are working under Directions from the Government of Manitoba, to try to limit exposure and spread of the virus in the interest of public safety.
Our main focus will be to prevent the spread of the virus as to decrease the impact on those most vulnerable. As new information is available and recommendations change, Thrive Community Support Circle’s plan will adapt.
Administration Office 5-505 Sargent Avenue COVID 19 Screening and protocols will apply.
Our main office will be adhering to Covid restrictions as guided by Government of Manitoba. As of August 24, 2020 masks are required before entering the office and hand sanitizer will be available at the front door. Social or physical distancing will be implemented at entrance. Community members will be seen one at a time in order to comply with Covid protocols. Upon arrival Covid screening questions will be asked before any services are performed.
Thrive Resource Centre: Drop-in CLOSED Limited services COVID 19 Screening and protocols will apply.
- We will be answering phone calls to help participants.
- The front door will remain locked.
- Participants who have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) will immediately be referred to Health Links and will not be permitted to enter.
- Counseling appointments please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text: 204-809-4011 Viber: 431-804-7843 (Thrive community) Skype: Thrive Community
- Emergency crisis situations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Programs will bring in July – limited space – Covid 19 protocols will apply with social and physical distancing. Stay tune for further updates or go to: Thrive Resource Centre Programs
- Drop in services are available – Covid 19 protocols will apply with social and physical distancing. Access to food, coffee, washroom, phone, and layettes by appointment only.
Thrive Childcare Center: Limited Access COVID 19 Screening and protocols
- Hours of operation 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Children bring their own lunches.
- We have a cohort of 30 children: 26 preschool+4 infants.
- We screen all staff and children daily.
- Parents drop off/pick up outdoors in play yard to reduce people coming inside the centre.
- All adults to wear masks inside the centre.
- Our respite and drop in services are not available at this time.
Thrive Thrift shop: OPEN
The store will reopen December14th, Monday at 10:00 am. Limited services COVID 19 Screening and protocols will apply.
For more information, please contact Health Links (204) 788-8200
Please visit Manitoba.ca for all the latest news on Covid-19