Our Resource Centre (TRC) is a kind, safe and inclusive place where knowledgeable staff create a very warm and inviting environment. Community members actively interact, seek out and enroll in our programs * workshops * groups to receive the supports, resources, referrals and services of Thrive. We support our community with enthusiasm, compassion and acceptance.
To access these and other services please call 204.775.9934 to make an intake appointment and for further information.
Covid-19 practices will apply when visiting the Resource Centre: social/physical distancing, using hand sanitizer and wearing masks.
We can support our registered participates with:
- Layette service
- Pregnancy tests
- Food kits (appointment only / as available)
- Hygiene items (appointment only / as available)
- Health & nutrition sessions
- Birth Certificate (appointment only)
- Baby supplies (appointment only / as available)
- Men and Women’s groups
- Safe Sex supplies
- Computer use for educational, research and job search & training
- Local phone and fax access
- Printing and copying
- Referrals and resources for other community services
- Lunch program
- Nobody’s Perfect and Positive Discipline Classes (Click here for class times)
- Information workshops: Working with CFS
- Childcare during programs (appointment only)
- Literacy: Book bag program
- Clothing giveaways
- Mental Health * Self-care workshops
- Urgent Care support
- Work experience programs
- Volunteer opportunities: To view the job descriptions for the possible volunteer positions, visit our Volunteer page.
Located at 555 Spence Street; Open: 9 am to 4 pm / closed during the lunch hour – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday / Closed Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday and all Holidays.