WHAM BROCHURE Please Print
We are incredibly proud to offer this brand new program for Men. This group for men will address their life issues in a supportive environment. The goal of the group is to give support to men; offer different solutions through teaching, listening, sharing and educating. The format of the group is practical and involves interpersonal conversations, giving feedback, and challenging one another to develop more constructive patterns of behavior. Each group begins with a brief check-in and ends with a brief check-out.
- Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30pm
- Location: Thrive Admin Office * 505 Sargent Ave.
WHO: The group is open to men who are wanting to actively work towards their future:
- learn who you are, create an identity that will help you feel whole, empowered and worthwhile
- learn how to trust yourself & others
- create the life you want for yourself
- learn to better deal with difficult feeling & chaos
- and so much more
PURPOSE: To create an atmosphere that is:
- a safe environment for men
- respectful of others
- opportunity to own personal experiences while sharing with others
- promoting of self-growth and awareness
- able to provide and receive support from others
- non-discriminatory and accepting of all
If you are interested in attending this group please contact Dakotah at 204-775-9934 to schedule an intake appointment. Also inquiry about our parenting programs for dads and other free resources.